TechnoMile is a SaaS solutions company that produces cloud-based, industry-specific CRM applications. TechnoMile is currently seeking a seasoned Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant with experience implementing Dynamics 365 (CRM Online) based business solutions.
Candidate would participate in multiple information technology projects where tasks performed included implementing solutions based on Dynamics 365 for use cases like case management, task management, and CRM. The consultant will need to work with implementation team as well as directly with the system users. In addition to that work with client project stakeholders to identify and model process requirements, data requirements, business rules, test requirements. They will also perform testing, write use cases, user stories and conduct cost/benefit analysis and work directly with the implementation team to assist in configuration of Dynamics 365.
· Bachelors Degree
· Experience implementing project, with Dynamics 365 solutions.
· Minimum 1 year of experience with Dynamics 365 configurations.
· Minimum 4 years of experience in IT systems environments
· Experience as business analyst on IT system development projects.
· Experience performing requirements management, process modeling, user story creation and testing.
· Experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
· Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
· Experience with ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations.