The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible in develop and managing go-to-market strategy, positioning and messaging of TechnoMile's products. Will need to quickly become an expert on products, markets, customers and competition. Help differentiate products, user engagement and adoption by having deep market insights and influence marketing campaigns. Will work closely with product management, marketing, partner alliances, customer success and sales teams. This is an individual contributor role.
• Drive product marketing strategy for suite of product and service offerings that help define the target market, personas, buying needs and purchase process for each solution.
• Work closely with the Product teams to create the vision for all products and influence the product roadmap, position sales process and introduce sales enablement tools.
• Review product and UX discussions to provide marketing guidance.
• Create compelling content that is mapped to the customer journey from product discovery to adoption and advocacy
• Create, develop and manage product collateral including datasheets, whitepapers, brochures, case studies, corporate product-positioned videos, sales presentations, FAQs, ROI calculators and other sales support materials.
• Provide training on product positioning that ensures the organization can internalize and clearly communicate our product positioning and message.
• Develop value propositions and corresponding messaging strategies that differentiate our products in support of full-funnel activation from awareness to advocacy and all points in between
• Collaborate with corporate marketing on website and other content to drive sales through clear, high-impact company and product information.
• Develop vertical-specific content and materials to better reach target industries and partner-specific materials to support our key partners.
• Track record of success managing content-driven products in B2B GovCon organizations and an ability to execute on a solid product marketing plan.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
• 7+ years of B2B product marketing, content writing or marketing experience in technology or professional services companies targeted to government contractors.
• Ability to self-direct and shift between strategic and tactical initiatives daily
• Ability to build relationships internally and work with key stakeholders and leaders in product management, sales and customer success to define and execute on product marketing strategy.
• Excellent communications and copy writing skills with a strong business acumen.
• Experience developing product positioning and developing and delivering targeted marketing plans using a full range of marketing disciplines
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a small, fast-paced environment
• Listening skills and the ability to change approach among different audiences to provide insights and pain points
• At least 7 years of enterprise software product marketing experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of CRM Cloud systems & IT infrastructure/application management market and customer intimacy highly desired
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access).