Come join TechnoMile to become part of a highly innovative cloud solutions team. TechnoMile is looking for a Business Development Intern who is eager to learn the fundamentals of sales, identify qualified prospects, and establish the first lines of communication with potential customers. There's a huge opportunity for growth in this role including the potential to move into a full time role within the Sales Team.
What You’ll Do:
• Leverage outbound lead campaigns including cold calling, email, and social media to qualify potential sales prospects for account executives.
• Help to field inbound leads via phone, email, and website submissions.
• Use CRM (Salesforce) and other sales tools, build prospect lists, and share results with the larger sales team.
• Craft creative outbound email messaging to excite potential customers.
• Initiate sales conversations with key decision makers at target companies.
• Develop a strong pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications.
What We’re Looking For:
• A current college student – preferably Senior in last semester of college or recent college graduate/alumni looking to gain valuable sales experience in a rapidly growing environment.
• Self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, managing, and qualifying prospects.
• Loves to develop and foster relationships and enjoys interpersonal interactions.
• Communicates clearly and concisely with strong oral and written communication skills.
• Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
• Proven ability to exceed performance goals.
• Intrinsically motivated and have the self-confidence